NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
Well, 4 am… power goes out. Duke estimate of restoration…4pm. Got candles, woodstove, and snacks. Im on call for work, meaning if something goes wrong there i have to go take care of it… My Christmas this year is pretty much total shit, but im gonna make the best of it, and i wish all of you a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all enjoy this day!
BE BEST!
05:06 AM - Dec 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
25 December, 07:21
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
snacks candles woodburner what more could you need xxxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 December, 06:30
stay cozy fren Merry Christmas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
25 December, 06:36
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Merry Christmas!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 December, 05:37
Geeyah I hope it happens WAY faster.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
25 December, 05:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
9 deg. here with a high of 19. I have plenty of wood. got AU til my phone goes dead. lol. the rest is play it as it goes… I hope its faster too! thanks!☺️ Im appreciating the little things!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 December, 05:36
AH MAN< how long before they fix it, I would invite you over here fren. Makes me upset for you.

Awake Now @Awakenow
25 December, 05:12
Merry Christmas! 🎄

I’m sorry things are rough, so sending you positive vibes!!!

It’s going to be a wonderful Christmas!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
25 December, 05:15
In response Awake Now to her Publication
It will be memorable! lol… TY! it will be just fine!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 December, 05:11
Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - YouTube

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass, Happy Hanukkah."

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
25 December, 05:13
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Ha! yep😂