Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 December, 05:57
When @vincentkennedy said anons will have PTSD when all is said and done, that really hit home. The superficial image of psychological, biological, information, and spiritual warfare is "clean". But that's just the "silent weapon fallacy" — it's every bit as barbaric as any other kind of war, and the wounds are mostly invisible. I am not the person i was at the outset, mostly in good ways, but I am also brutalised and bruised. The isolation, pervasiveness, and depravity of it definitely wear you down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I am not the person I was at the onset, I am far reduced, though my vision and resolve remain.

Watching the actions of those under the spell and knowing their probable fate is something I have not been able to separate myself from.

Its as if our loved ones who succumbed are in a dimension where they can not hear us.

I knew this time would come and that there would be a splitting of realms. I had no idea, so many I thoughy were going my way are not, my mom and sister hurt the worst.

That's on me, all the signs were there to say otherwise. I just hoped.

The upside is knowing it hurts because our hearts still work as God designed them too. It never feels good to see others suffer and be sucked into darkness.

We're all going to be okay Martin. Better than okay actually.
10:45 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it