Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 December, 09:40
???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 December, 09:49
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
and possibly heavy metal detox

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Interesting thought!

Am going to look into this because if that's the case, it could benefit EVERYONE!

🙏🤗💖
09:52 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 December, 10:22
My daughter is DS and most non verbal

24 December, 10:34
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
My heart goes out to you and more so for your daughter who must feel trapped in her body. I feel something will be changing for her and there will be new begiinings for both of you! 💖🤗🙏

Back in the 80's I worked with a 17 year old young man who was vaccine injured at a few years old.
His body grew, however, his brain was severly challenged.

I am most grateful, as a naive mom in the 70's, that the vaccine protocol for children and the public school system in our small town was minimal!

24 December, 09:57
I personally knew a family - who had a very autistic son go through the heavy metal detox - and it was no longer "autistic" - when the detox was done.. I am now wondering if they'd heard of Suramin then...

Makes me so mad - that these vax manufacterer's get away with this ----------------(errr) .. it's all madness.

24 December, 09:59
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
RFK - website has info on the mercury connection and the aluminum connection.

IT's not that 1 little vaccine has WAAY to much aluminum - it's that they give the baby - before the end of the first year way to many shots- all (I think - still checking) - with just a little too much......... of the preservatives and aluminum .. and it damages the baby's neurologic system........... pure evil.

Also - good legal info - here
https://icandecide.org/vac...