Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 December, 05:57
When @vincentkennedy said anons will have PTSD when all is said and done, that really hit home. The superficial image of psychological, biological, information, and spiritual warfare is "clean". But that's just the "silent weapon fallacy" — it's every bit as barbaric as any other kind of war, and the wounds are mostly invisible. I am not the person i was at the outset, mostly in good ways, but I am also brutalised and bruised. The isolation, pervasiveness, and depravity of it definitely wear you down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 December, 06:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, I love you. I feel what you are saying. My family hasn't deserted me yet, but I've not spoken out as much as I probably should have. They shut me up on the early end of this battle, when I voted for Pres. Trump. One word to them about covid and I got the silent treatment and the eye rolls.

You can rest assured that you have been a strong warrior in this fight, and the battle has been a fierce one. You have been brave. You always speak with such eloquence, and your photographs are lovely works of art! God bless you this holiday season.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it