Ice Kates @IceKates
THE WOUNDED WARRIOR.
Written by Abimiku Juliet Daniels

I decided to rest a little this afternoon and while i was resting, i had a dream and i know i have to share this dream.

It was a battle field, there were many female warriors of Yahweh, but before the battle started the devil gave an order to all his warriors, he told them.

"While fighting, ensure you don't wound Deborah."

Why shouldn't we wound her? One of them asked.

He replied, "Because Deborah fight best when she is wounded."

When i woke up, those words kept ringing in my ears.
"Deborah fight best when she is wounded."

Then the Holy Spirit shared a secret with me, about ladies that rise in the order of Deborah.

Dear Wounded Warrior rising in the order of Deborah.

Life is a battlefield for you.
Whenever you see a wound on you it is not the time for you to drop your sword, it is the time for you to lift your sword higher because.

"YOU FIGHT BEST, WHEN YOU ARE WOUNDED."
01:37 PM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
24 December, 08:38
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I AM DEBORAH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 02:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 December, 02:13
🙏🏼❤️💫

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 December, 01:53
RELENTLESS< IE UNRELENTING>

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 December, 01:50
IN THE WILD A WOUNDED OR CORNERED ANIMAL IS THE MOST DANGEROUS

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 December, 01:47
awesome story and that goes for all soldiers of faith our wounds become streangth as we move past them we gather more streangth and understanding for the next battle

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 December, 01:41