Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I ask myself if sharing my photos is just self-indulgent attention seeking, but I don't think so. The purpose is to continually celebrate the beauty that is everywhere and model the creative way of life that lets us get through the madness.
11:05 AM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
27 December, 06:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
If I had the talent, you do I would share every picture I had taken. You are simply one of the best, fren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
25 December, 12:10
I’ve always enjoyed your photos. In this batch I’m particularly drawn to the “on the outside looking in” photos. That sums up the way I’ve felt all of my life. That is not a statement to be taken in the negative.
It is what it is. Thank you for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 December, 10:41
Your photos are wonderful, Mr Geddes!!
They calm my soul.

Please keep sharing!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
24 December, 10:37
absolutely--keep em coming!

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 December, 09:40
i, for one, really enjoy you photo collections that you share with us.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
24 December, 09:38
don't stop, they are a welcome distraction here🙂

Bentley Now Here @BentleyNowHere
24 December, 07:18
I love your photos. Thank you for sharing them.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
24 December, 07:10
You have a great eye. Always enjoy the images...

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
24 December, 04:56
I think, one point of sharing something is to show others, that you are still alive.
Besides, they get to know you better.
Along with some insights into what you are seeing. Stillness in the storm. You use human - free imaginery.
I use film snippets (stories of men and women). We are share, what we look at ourselves and how we interpret it, is read in between the lines. It's a modern way of communication. It's also art, it's also code. It's on the way to telepathy with a point.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 December, 04:55
It's creativity.
It's art.
It's expression.
These are much needed ingredients in a holistic existence.
Keep up the good fight.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 December, 02:57
Keep on walking Martin, everybody is very happy with you and your beautifull photos!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 December, 02:30
NO SELF DOUBT MARTIN KEEP VIBING HIGH

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
24 December, 02:24
Your family, Martin.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 December, 09:30
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
🙏❤️👍😃💥✝️

TBo ogg donated @tbog
24 December, 02:23
I don't consider sharing art self indulgent.

Having a multimillion dollar party in your honor is another story. 🤣

Alycat 777 @alycat777
24 December, 02:07
🙏🙏Thanks Martin.your photos are lovely.God Bless You and have a Merry Christmas.💞🇨🇦

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 December, 01:48
Dear Martin,
You have been given amazing gifts. You are a profound thinker, an incredible writer & you have an eye for beauty. The world needs more people like you. Thank you for taking the time to do all these wonderful things. Thank you for sharing them with all of us. I would love to have just one of your talents. So please Martin, keep sharing. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 December, 01:45
😇I think my favorite is the pic with THE LAST on it!!! If i had to pick one!!!

Cam Mac @campmac111
24 December, 02:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Agree, number two, for me, would be the first picture.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 01:32
the world through your eyes looks beautiful!
never “self indulgent” - it is a gift that you are blessed with that blesses others 🙏❤️😇

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 December, 01:01
your art is beautiful and tells a story 🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 12:42
There is no other language like photography and I love your stories.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 December, 12:32
Not only does your photography provide you with an escape from stress, we find it relaxing too. Thank You Martin for sharing your photographs with us! Please continue.

Selah 321 @Selah
24 December, 12:25
Kris is right... with so much ugliness in the world you offset that pain with the beauty of Gods creation... you set a reminder of what is real... TY

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 December, 12:21
💛💛💛I think you bring the beauty of Life out to those every day, and there is magic in sharing!!! TY for all that you do!!!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 December, 12:19
Agree! We are uniquely created by God with different interests and skills. I feel the same, I want to share my art but concerned people think I'm showing off.. If you didn't share your photos and musicians, writers and artists didn't share their works, what kind of dull existence would this be. You are right, in these dark, uncertain times I can escape into my projects and thank God for the time of refeshing He has blessed me with. I very much enjoy seeing your photos, your world, the things that move you and catch your eye. Anyway, Merry Christmas, Martin. God bless you in all that you do.

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 12:17
There isn’t a time, where I don’t stop and get lost in your photography. We are moving a million miles a minute in this life. You offer tranquility and pause through your beautiful eyes. Please never stop sharing this with us. This is my screensaver. You posted it on Twitter 3 years ago. When all the world is mad, this is my serenity. ❤️❤️❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 December, 09:13
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
This Geddes Photo is a classic! Brilliant!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 December, 01:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
thank you Jody for showing martin’s photo, love the inside color

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
24 December, 12:11
We are meant to share our gifts of creativity.
Don’t let the ego mind run off telling you that it’s self-indulgent. That there’s even self inspection tells the ego it can go fuck off now.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 12:09
martin i believe seeing beauty everywhere is a gift. and that you celebrate it with photos and share, then gifts others, like us. thank you♥️hope this christmas your family wishes come true

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 December, 12:04
Exactly how I see it and grateful for your humble and beautiful perspective.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 December, 11:56
i have said this before. i will say it again. i love your photos. i enjoy seeing things thru your artistic eye. keep sharing you see things most people dont