Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 December, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 December, 11:24
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Please do tellπŸ™πŸ»
This beach is where ?
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 December, 01:09
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Santa Monica, CA. My dad has been in the hospital in Los Angeles for almost a month and I've been down here with him and my mom. I have been 3 miles from the beach the whole time and finally today, for the first time, I made the drive down and just walked barefoot along the shore and put my feet in the water. Was a perfect day, sunny and peaceful.

I was thinking as I walked along how much I missed the ocean living in AZ. I grew up in CA and used to go to the beach after school as a teenager all the time. It's been at least 10 years since I've been, so today was really nice. 😊

Wanted to write a special note to my AU frens while I was there. β™₯️ Was thinking about Anon Island too while I strolled. I just love the ocean. Check out the number on the lifeguard tower too. Good vibes today!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 December, 01:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Grounding in the sand in some summer clime as winter roars over yonder.

Mount Anon Island? Spark vibes.

Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it