Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 December, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 December, 11:24
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Please do tell🙏🏻
This beach is where ?
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Santa Monica, CA. My dad has been in the hospital in Los Angeles for almost a month and I've been down here with him and my mom. I have been 3 miles from the beach the whole time and finally today, for the first time, I made the drive down and just walked barefoot along the shore and put my feet in the water. Was a perfect day, sunny and peaceful.

I was thinking as I walked along how much I missed the ocean living in AZ. I grew up in CA and used to go to the beach after school as a teenager all the time. It's been at least 10 years since I've been, so today was really nice. 😊

Wanted to write a special note to my AU frens while I was there. ♥️ Was thinking about Anon Island too while I strolled. I just love the ocean. Check out the number on the lifeguard tower too. Good vibes today!
01:09 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 December, 08:40
I have missed the beach! For years now I’ve blocked California as a possible destination. The destruction of humanity there is just too much! Thank you for reminding me that the story in my mind is only part of the picture. There is beauty, love, and peace everywhere. I too, live in AZ, just a few hours drive away from lapping waves. Thank you for sharing; I’m looking forward to the sand between my toes. You and your parents are in my thoughts and prayers. 💞

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 December, 06:47
I feel like the random stuff all around me is super intentional and not random at all. Numbers, sounds, signs, everything seems to be "speaking" to me. When I walked up on the Santa Monica Pier yesterday there was a lady singing Nessun Dorma, not a great singer, but the song was playing as I passed by...I mean, come on man! 😂 Think ending scene from A Sum of All Fears. Was also sung for President Trump and fam at the White House, what a scene that was. The feeling was especially strong yesterday by the ocean and walking on the pier. SoCal is the Matrix on steroids, feels like I am walking thru another world. I was born in L.A. and lived most of my life in CA. so coming back is always trippy. I can observe, interact, walk thru it and not be pulled in. I am so aware that these simultaneous worlds exist and I that I am not a part of their world.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 December, 01:59
Grounding in the sand in some summer clime as winter roars over yonder.

Mount Anon Island? Spark vibes.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 December, 06:09
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
✨😊✨

Awakened __T @awakened_t
24 December, 01:42
that's my beach spot 😊 in the area if you need anything at all — prayers to you and your family 🙏💛

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 December, 03:08
In response Awakened __T to her Publication
Thank you and how blessed you are!😊🙏🏼

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 December, 01:39
Thank you for the great vibes!