Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 December, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 December, 11:24
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Please do tellπŸ™πŸ»
This beach is where ?
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 December, 01:09
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Santa Monica, CA. My dad has been in the hospital in Los Angeles for almost a month and I've been down here with him and my mom. I have been 3 miles from the beach the whole time and finally today, for the first time, I made the drive down and just walked barefoot along the shore and put my feet in the water. Was a perfect day, sunny and peaceful.

I was thinking as I walked along how much I missed the ocean living in AZ. I grew up in CA and used to go to the beach after school as a teenager all the time. It's been at least 10 years since I've been, so today was really nice. 😊

Wanted to write a special note to my AU frens while I was there. β™₯️ Was thinking about Anon Island too while I strolled. I just love the ocean. Check out the number on the lifeguard tower too. Good vibes today!

Awakened __T @awakened_t
that's my beach spot 😊 in the area if you need anything at all β€” prayers to you and your family πŸ™πŸ’›
01:42 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by awakened_t in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 December, 03:08
In response Awakened __T to her Publication
Thank you and how blessed you are!πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌ