Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 December, 03:24
Maybe it was in our best interest to be emotionally distanced from our jabbed brethren this last year or two. When The Poisoning Distress™ hits them, our empathy circuits won't instantly melt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 December, 07:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have thought about this quite a bit over the past two years. Most everyone in my life participated in the experiment, yet none have reported any issues thus far. This includes older people, younger, pregnant moms, kids and so on. In fact, my Dad, who was suffering from a very serious kidney issue and who has gotten every booster they offer (contrary to all of my warnings), has seen his kidneys make an unprecedented recovery. I see the news where many are being significantly or even fatally harmed, so I'm starting to wonder if the vaccines target particular DNA types?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
yes i wonder was a particular blood type targeted. all my blood family vaxxed multiples. hey i tried. caused a rift. they never questioned or researched. no vaxx of any kind for me. known for a long time that all were bad. maybe placebos used for many. hope we find out♥️
10:05 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it