Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
Above the white house half hour ago via live webcam
09:56 PM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by MarjonQ17 in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
24 December, 01:53
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
24 December, 01:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 December, 12:11
If this is new footage, it isn't the first time that something strange has appeared above the WH in recent weeks
Could be Blue Beam (shrug)

At this point I'm done with fakery & deception from any "side"
When the truth starts getting to the general public - as the Twitter files should be but aren't - I might pay more attention
Until then I have other things to tend to

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 December, 11:35

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 11:02
This is one of those posts that I'm hesitant to share on the eve of Christmas Eve. Hello fam, A demonic portal has opened above The White House, (or whatever it is). MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What a movie.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 December, 11:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Keep wearing the armor of God 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 December, 09:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Agree
Enjoy your family right now
Merry Christ Mas🙏🏻💗🌟💫

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
23 December, 10:44
I just checked this out myself a minute ago and it's still there... freaky...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 December, 10:44
Just took this screen grab with a bit of exposure alteration

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 December, 10:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
wouldn't surprise me if ships come thru it....

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
23 December, 10:39
Roger Stone has been interviewed about this image as a Demonic Portal over the White House.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 December, 10:36
Which feed are you looking at, the one O have, there is text running over this bit of the sky.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 December, 10:40
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

i suggest laptop not phone. phone only shows very small

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 December, 10:31
been a lot strange things in the sky the last few months

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
23 December, 10:28
wtf

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 December, 10:26
Wow, what could that be?

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 December, 10:41
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
possibly a portal

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 December, 09:56

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 December, 11:18
personally I think its project blue beam they are getting desperate