Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 December, 03:24
Maybe it was in our best interest to be emotionally distanced from our jabbed brethren this last year or two. When The Poisoning Distressโ„ข hits them, our empathy circuits won't instantly melt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
it still breaks my heart Martin, soo many people around me dying. Thank God not family ๐Ÿ˜”
06:04 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Georgigirl in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 06:17
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
I'm over here still trying to define "family"

5 yrs ago none of us were on AU sooo... In some folks' opinion I reckon only blood matters? WWG1WGA only counts for blood relatives to many? That is a flaw I have had in my thinking, anyway...
Tired of seein anyone suffering like this. Who knows what our military has been pumped with over the yrs. Cannot imagine not caring about those who were left with no choice other than court martial. This goes well beyond Coof vax... Personal experiences and whatnot.
Just my $0.04 (adj for inflation)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 06:09
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication