Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 December, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
maybe a few removed generals know what they did last summer
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 December, 12:59
They probably all came over here .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
23 December, 11:54
I don’t talk or listen to people wearing a mask. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 December, 01:44
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Very good point ! exactly !

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 December, 09:52
People living in fear of a fake illness, and the thug government beating on them for 2 years

How many were carted off to covid camps?

How many are dead and buried in mass graves, thanks to the injection.

Folk are doing exactly what their tyrannical gov wanted.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 December, 09:50
I don't think there are as many humans on this planet as they claim...others are soulest beings

24 December, 01:46
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I don´t think either. They are putting us in small cities to control us and make us think the world is crowded. And it´s not, not at all.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 09:29
Were there really a billion people there to begin with?

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 December, 08:29
Soon everybody herd immunity! When I look at the shadows on the buidings, it's around 6 o clock in the early morning?

Pink Totter @Totter
23 December, 07:17
After watching those videos of them taking 'sick' people out of their houses who were fighting, kicking and screaming in early 2020... does it take 4 people to push a sick person into a van to haul away? No longer trust any videos sneaked out of China. Really, there aren't even that many people in the clinic... less than 20 unless I missed some when counting.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 December, 07:42
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
agree 100%

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 December, 06:48
they all were sent to Canada...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 December, 06:35
Hmmm, very odd. 🤷‍♀️

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 December, 06:25
VK there are a variety of ways to 'spread illness or the flu' since the lock down has been removed, alternative to causing illness. But... do we know about the authenticity of this video? Was it taken in early in am? Don't think all the facts are in yet IMO.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 December, 04:42
VK, you asked once if we could see the dots that move around rhythmically in the sky. Well they are still there, along with other objects like small circles that float by in lines or clumped together. Are we encapsulated in some kind of electromagnetic grid? Is there another reality just beyond this one that our senses cannot see?

I am What I am @OfLight
23 December, 03:44
That clinic is pretty empty.. based on the amount of RSV , Flu and covid kits I am selling in NYC I would say people are gathered and locked up.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
23 December, 03:19
My local Urgent Care is busier than that clinic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tyler 316 @TWM316
23 December, 03:16
Feels like the end result of conditioning

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 December, 09:55
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
That is my take away.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
23 December, 03:09
If this is not a propaganda video put out by the CCP, i would say they are all sick and in the clinic from the clot shot.

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
23 December, 02:56
NPCs removing themselves? 🤷‍♀️
as far fetched as that seems, what if we are in a simulation

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 02:49
China only lets out what China wants out. And considering the media site this comes from, Nah couldn't be propaganda, now could it....

23 December, 02:46
Everything right now is a part of the movie = fake, green screen, CGI, doubles, actors....................so sick of this shit .They can go on and on and on...the sheeps will NOT wake up !!!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 December, 02:34
My coworker facetimed me a few days ago from Shanghai, and the shopping center looked normal. I just looked up "vlog China" and recent videos show people out and about. Only trust people from Hong Kong, they know what's up.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 December, 02:32
The psychological damage is done. The battle is not over now we have to fix all these broken, scared people. I see it here too, any sniffle or cough people look at you and take cover like it's the plague. So sad, things may never be right again, or at least not in our lifetime.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
23 December, 02:31
My initial thought is they put a lot of folks from this district into camps. Hence the lack of activity. My second thought is this is CCP Propaganda to bring back compliance measures. Sort of like implying zero covid measures work.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 December, 02:26
Well, he’s wearing a mask, so my best guess is… propaganda.
Call me a skeptic.

N = 14 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 1:54.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 02:23
I find it best not to think about it to be honest VK.

2023 is soon upon us, and we are ready. We will know when something happens, we’ll hear it a mile away.

I suggest start refamiliarising yourself with Q posts again, as I’m certain they’ll come into play over the next 12 months.

Until then, Imma smoke as much weed as i can which helps me suffer the normies holding this awakening back..

Peace bro!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 04:03
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
*Edit - i was not speaking directly to you VK regarding familarising yourself with Q posts, that Sir, was directed at myself (and other anons who may want to refresh). After re reading it, I did not like my use of ‘yourself’ and apolgoise.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 December, 02:22
I guess there are very few of us left..the rest are NPC'S and the evil ones..

Rubix Twist @Rubix_Twist
23 December, 02:18
Something inside me feels manipulated

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 December, 02:17
ok thinking, there were ppl in clinic, not a crazy number but more than on streets, so perhaps herd immunity taking over, in the air germs, so ppl home trying to get well or in clinic for meds