hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 09:24
❤️ REMINDER ❤️

INVITATION
AU CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE

TIME: December 25, 2022
PLACE: AU

Thinking of our family members this holiday season.
Some of us have lost many/all family and friends and might be alone.
Be sure to stop by and drop some gifts of love, time and kindness to our Brothers & Sisters.
You are not alone. You are a part of God's Plan and of a family of light who loves you so very much.
Next year (hopefully), we can all celebrate together!
(There will be cookies!!)

I love you, Family ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
Cookies you say? I’ll be there!!!
Thank you all for being the most kind & the most informed group of anons on social media. I learn from all of you each & every day. I am forever grateful to have followed you all here from Twitter. Maybe, in at least one sense, being banned from Twitter was a good thing. We all came together here to a smaller, kinder platform where Patriots come to exchange information. A tight-knit group has been formed & I have the highest respect for everyone who contributes here. This is the best social media platform by far. I would like to thank the creators of this platform. Because of you, we have stayed together. WWG1WGA. Thank you all so much. Love to all. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah & Merry Festivus for the rest of us!!!
12:22 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lizardacres in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 10:40
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Thank you very much for this! Glad you are here, and that we all are here! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts