Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 02:39
I know some aren't celebrating Christmas because it's not the real birthday of Jesus the Christ and because of all the pagan roots. I really do respect your decision. But I am going to celebrate on Christmas Eve and Christmas, and maybe just with my pets and God because of the weather, and we're going to have a great time. I choose to turn all the pagan roots on its head and have the Christmas tree to symbolize eternal life with Christ. God created that tree. And one of His many specialties is turning everything around for good. I might even sing "Happy Birthday" to Him. 🎂 Celebrate and be so full of His love this Christmas that the darkness will run away in fear of you, His Light bearer.
#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
i was thinking the same…maybe even get a Birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday to remind my grands the reason for the season. Its to hard to explain to them about it being a pagan holiday without their parents getting ticked off at me.But we can turn it around.
07:21 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 08:56
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Yes, that would be great! Although having a birthday cake wasn't our tradition, my mom and I did that a couple of times. Very special! "Happy Birthday, dear Jesus, Happy Birthday to You!"😇🙏🎂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396