Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I know some aren't celebrating Christmas because it's not the real birthday of Jesus the Christ and because of all the pagan roots. I really do respect your decision. But I am going to celebrate on Christmas Eve and Christmas, and maybe just with my pets and God because of the weather, and we're going to have a great time. I choose to turn all the pagan roots on its head and have the Christmas tree to symbolize eternal life with Christ. God created that tree. And one of His many specialties is turning everything around for good. I might even sing "Happy Birthday" to Him. 🎂 Celebrate and be so full of His love this Christmas that the darkness will run away in fear of you, His Light bearer.
#darktolight
02:39 AM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
23 December, 03:04
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Merry Christmas, Patriot Sam! Thank you for all you do for our community! :-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 09:00
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
❤️🎄☃️🌺You are so sweet, Ellen! Thank you -- and YOU do so much for us, as everyone here who shares their posts! We are all a WWG1WGA team here! :) Merry Christmas to you!!! I hope you have a beautiful time celebrating, my friend!! ❤️🙏🎂😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 December, 07:21
i was thinking the same…maybe even get a Birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday to remind my grands the reason for the season. Its to hard to explain to them about it being a pagan holiday without their parents getting ticked off at me.But we can turn it around.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 08:56
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Yes, that would be great! Although having a birthday cake wasn't our tradition, my mom and I did that a couple of times. Very special! "Happy Birthday, dear Jesus, Happy Birthday to You!"😇🙏🎂

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 December, 03:02
those fretting over pagen shadows falling upon this and that
don't realize we can celebrate Jesus' Birth or Rising from the
tomb every day 24/7 and use a boulder if it is meant for God
or his Son and not for anything else..yes-Biblical

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 03:14
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
🙏❤️ Yes! 😇🙏

Michelle Walsh @Colombana1776
23 December, 02:47
🎄Jesus is the Reason for the Season✝️