Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 December, 04:44
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Love this. Thanks for sharing Shareef.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 07:29
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
444 my pleasure bailey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 December, 01:19
It's hard when those crows are your immediate family members. 😔

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 December, 01:19
It's hard when those crows are your immediate family members. 😔

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
23 December, 12:25
I love this 🦅

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 11:57
Ok Lord, I get it "BREATHE" again.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Fully in ! and letting go ! 😎🇺🇸✝️🙏🏼🦅

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 December, 10:54
🙏❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 10:57
In response New Years Day to her Publication

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 December, 11:14
In response New Years Day to her Publication
❤️

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
23 December, 10:42
I actually like crows alot. Smarter birds than eagles and braver since they don't let go until absolutely have to or they die trying.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 10:47
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
God. made all the entire Cosmos and the birds included.

A parable is just always a useful way of explaining something which may seem obscure or even trivial, through the use of juxtaposition. / comparison

"The kingdom of heaven is as a mustard seed..."

I love the crows and the eagles all the same.

Make no mistakes though, in the Bible God compares himself only to two animals. The Eagle and the Lion.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
23 December, 09:31
Love this...let's all soar like eagles, to newer heights.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 09:34
In response USA Patriot to her Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 December, 06:34
LOVE this...is WeGo also AU brand?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 08:02
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yes ! thats the platform VK originally moved to
from twitter.

Then he sent out a link saying to follow him on AU.

i followed the instructions 😋

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 December, 05:16
very cool.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 08:05
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Thank you Keri.

Merry Christmas. God Bless ! 💜🇺🇸

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 December, 02:17
owls have them for dinner
https://woodsywisdom.com/w...

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 December, 02:05
:). thanks for this:)

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 09:06
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
2:05 🖤🍯💜✝️🇺🇸

I had this saved on my previous back up but my phone got wiped / crashed in Apr 2022

Thank God i saved up to July 2021.

So this one is from my desktop stashed away with many other memes from 2020/2021.

my pleasure Sadie 🙏🏼🌊💧

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 December, 01:28
. :)
Merry Christmas!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 01:37
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Merry Christmas Justice!

2023 Here we come !