Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 December, 03:02
We are being tested. Not sure by who but its the only thing I can come up with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
20 December, 03:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My family is being tested right now. My little brother (age 50) has bacterial meningitis. He is on a vent and sedated......in a crappy hospital in Chicago. I never ask for help. I never put my business on Social Media. I am asking for prayer warriors to send healing prayers our way. If God needs my sweet brother, then pray for strength for my loved ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

20 December, 07:39
In response private account to his Publication
Thank you so much for your words. He was admitted yesterday morning at 6 am, and he is still in the ER as of right now........18+ hours later. Like I said, crappy hospital.

21 December, 09:18
He is on antibiotics. Took them a full 24 hours to determine it was streptococcus; which is not airborne thank God. His family doesn't need to quarantine or be on meds. We are just waiting to see if any brain damage or other side effects. Thank you so much for your message.

21 December, 05:18
Ok, thank you.

21 December, 10:05
Did EEG and MRI today. Showed signs of mini strokes and brain damage......just don't know to what extent. He also has Pneumonia.....probs from the vent. It just keeps getting worse.

22 December, 12:32
Great info, thank you! He does have a low grade fever still. God bless you.

22 December, 08:39
I love your info. Much appreciated.

23 December, 09:11
They moved him to Northwestern (best hospital in Chicago) last night. My bro's neighbor is a cardiologist there, and he pushed for the transfer. Thank God for that. They are repeating all tests and are going to scan his chest to see why he is relying on the vent. All vitals, heart and Kidneys look good. Day by day.