Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 December, 03:02
We are being tested. Not sure by who but its the only thing I can come up with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
My family is being tested right now. My little brother (age 50) has bacterial meningitis. He is on a vent and sedated......in a crappy hospital in Chicago. I never ask for help. I never put my business on Social Media. I am asking for prayer warriors to send healing prayers our way. If God needs my sweet brother, then pray for strength for my loved ones.
03:36 PM - Dec 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MareBearUltraMaga in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 December, 12:20
In response Mare Bear to her Publication
just seeing this. Lifting up your brother and your family in prayer. Surrounding all in love and light! 🙏✨❤️✨❤️✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 December, 09:05
🙏🙏✝️✝️Sending prayers

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 December, 09:34
Sending prayers for your brother and alll the family Mare
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 December, 09:33
Lord Jesus, we ask for your miraculous healing of this beloved brother. We pray for the removal of all of the offending bacteria in his body. We ask for his complete and total recovery. Please place honest and caring staff around him and protect him from harm. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Only followers of this user (VigilantTruthSeeker2) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
21 December, 01:56
Prayers for your brother and family Mare Bear 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal your brother and give your family strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

jason Harms @Harms52
21 December, 12:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 December, 12:24
💙🙏🙏🙏💙

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 December, 12:22
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
21 December, 12:22
🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 December, 12:20
Father God we come to you again to ask for you to open doors for one of our own, Mare Bear's brother is very sick and needs your healing hands Lord we need him here to help us set up your Divine new Earth. Please lay your hand on his Earth suit and heal him. In the Blood of Jesus, Thank you Father

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
21 December, 12:20
Prayers for health and healing for your bro!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 December, 12:19
💖 Praying for your brothers healing 🙏🏻

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
🙏🙏🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
🙏🙏🙏💞

Red 55S @Red55S
20 December, 11:22
🙏🤗😇 May the Lord cradle your brother in His Loving Arms. Amen.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 December, 10:48
God, heal this brother now. We need to see YOU move YOUR mighty right arm. Thank you God.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 December, 08:48
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
20 December, 07:39
In response private account to his Publication
Thank you so much for your words. He was admitted yesterday morning at 6 am, and he is still in the ER as of right now........18+ hours later. Like I said, crappy hospital.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
20 December, 05:30
sending love and prayers

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 December, 05:28
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
20 December, 05:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 December, 05:08
❤️❤️❤️ Prayers for your brothers healing and for love and comfort from God for all of you.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
20 December, 05:04
🙏

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
20 December, 04:30
prayers from a bacterial meningitis survivor (age 8 months at time)…Godspeed!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 December, 04:26
sending prayers for your brother and all who need them. 🙏🙏🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 December, 04:25
God I come before you, with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
I ask that you send an angel of protection over Mare's brother.
Send a doctor with his best interests in mind and a skillful hand to mend her brother. Please restore him to health.
I also ask that you bring comfort and relieve anxiety to the family as they await your miracles.
In your name we pray.....

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
20 December, 04:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
In agreement, in Jesus' Name.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
20 December, 05:28
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
so it is and so shall it be

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 December, 04:25
Prayers for your Brother and for all who need them.
🙏🙏🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
20 December, 04:22
Prayers up for all @marebearultramaga

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
20 December, 04:18
God please sending healing energy over this entire family in your son’s name, Jesus. 🙏🙏🙏❤️