Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We are being tested. Not sure by who but its the only thing I can come up with.
03:02 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 December, 05:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
am reading the celestine prophesy, new edition 2018 but copyright 1993. pg22, “life is about passing a spiritual test, you discover.” church was in opposition to this book, new age. but am saying from my perspective now, it chronicles a modern day awakening to Christ and His consciousness James Redfield a good storyteller, a novel with deeper depths. knew him as a customer, he a little reserved, Sally his wife so nice, they had a farm out of town

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 December, 04:47
DNA testing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 December, 10:22
Haven't been on much lately...the testing is real, @VK, but I'm being told it is the Refiner's fire we are being put through.
There is beauty coming from the ashes, as long as we all hold on tightly and don't give up or give in.

May God richly bless, protect, and provide for you, your family, and all who love and serve Him worldwide.

#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 December, 10:17
i certainly feel am being tested Sir.
sometimes seems mischievous/irksome.
sometimes with my health and my brain function.
most serious (for me) my connection to God being interfered with but not sure if that part of brain function or being tested to get around it? make it even stronger?
Have no clarity seemingly, only confusion as to what i should do [about it]
never experienced anything quite like this be4.
idk if malign or benign.
usually get answers.
will keep "asking"
:)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 December, 10:20
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
interesting numbers
=737

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 December, 03:08
I truly beleive each one of us knows exactly what we are being tested on, specific to each of our individual soul journeys.

I believe we were given the insight at some point in this life and know what we are being called to make new choices on.

21 December, 07:53
thinking, this test different right, not just regurgitating info, but a step out the box into the part unknown. i might need some help with that, if i didn’t blow that test already

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 December, 02:00
my friend told me a story about a dream she had when she was 17 (she is in her 60's now)
It was xmas time in the dream n her n her mom went to the car to go get some final things. They ended up in the grassy knolls where others had gathered, then it went black and she was in a church full of people but she was alone in the back row. So she asked God why am i in the back all alone? A voice responded you may st repent now. She said but what about my sisters? the God voice responded let the daed bury their dead.......she said up until right now it never made sense
So are we being tested on actions or on our "choices" based on our "free will"(which i believe is a test in itself)

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 December, 01:57
Vib'n steady 🙂

21 December, 07:56
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
OMG look at those faces, doG in heaven, maybe the firmament part ☺️ cat doing ok, the warm fellin’ good

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 December, 01:40
😁😜

Selah 321 @Selah
21 December, 01:10
Many have given up... we are still here shining our light brightly.. Hold tight...stay grounded.🕊

Diane Wood @Diane416
21 December, 12:03
Tested for what? We have given never ending support for 5+ years. If that's not enough, nothing ever will be :(

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 December, 12:14
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
have faith!! we have each other and i think we R all passing the test!!
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
21 December, 08:33
Good vs. Evil
Life vs. Death

Is it suicide weekend for you?

NO.

Only Forward @Callibird
21 December, 08:14
i always feel like “God tests” are really
character tests. Am I living the fruit of the spirit in my daily life both internally (thoughts) and with others?
🙏🏻💖✨🍇
The Fruit if thr Spirit is: LOVE, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control
James 1:2-5
“2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
21 December, 08:14
well i have test anxiety and will be in need of some accommodations. And it could always be worse.. you could be the guy this song was written for 😂

Kath 144 @Kath144
21 December, 05:53
Are we being tested by ... Q?
There are several "Test" Q drops for 12/21 😎

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 December, 05:05
I don't really like the word test
It implies a judge, a score, things like that
No one is pointing a gun at us and saying you gotta stay
we can all quit anytime
so
I like it better this way
we are testing ourselves
I want to get to end of it because I choose to, I want to
not because I have to pass a test
I feel unconfortable I say fook it,
I move on
I gets doubts and I go whatch you doing here?
I get scared cuz I don't understand what is going on I go maaaad I don't like not knowing ...
but then It all calms down, and it gets quiet in my mind and my Heart tells me a different story
And I stay
Because in all this mess I still know what good is
So...
yes I guess I "pass" this test daily...
I am the judge though, I decide the score it is me that puts the obstacles there
Certainly not [ them] not anymore I see [their] game
Certainly not God, the God I talk to, the infinite source of unconditional love...he's watching he just wants me to realize what I can do
On my o

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 December, 05:05
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
On my own
So nobody can ever take that away from me

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 December, 11:51
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
This right here sums it up
Thank you

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
21 December, 04:04

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 April, 09:34
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
😄🔥💥💗🙏heyy...how are you??...love you sister !!

21 December, 02:34
this not crazy cause happened more than once, words out my mouth to friend, “you passed the test” nope not words from my brain, mind brain anyway, just plopped out my mouth. the action at this time taken by friend resulted in protection, so like God letting this person know He was pleased. yeah it’s late 1:34am all of us have some weird stuff

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 December, 01:29
of Course Dis … 📖 It’s in a Book 🙏❤️

21 December, 01:25
🤔Whatcha think about dis? 🙏

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 December, 11:10
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Bring it on !

21 December, 01:23
🙏❤️🧠 Training 🤔

https://youtu.be/15pOr1E6h...

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
21 December, 01:22

21 December, 01:17
Aye Aye Captain @VincentKennedy
How WE doing, Sir 🙏
🙏

21 December, 01:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
21 December, 01:12
I feel the same way. President Trump said; I am giving the Power back to "You" "The People!!!" He meant Warriors, not sleepers.
This is the Test.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

CharRose @CharRose
21 December, 01:09
I asked openai.com why might an enemy/advesary test you as well as why a friend/ally may---makes sense. The first pic is the enemy and second is friend.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 December, 12:50
agreed -tested😖😩
post got some good numbers likes 333😁

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
21 December, 12:55
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
🌻 You just notice that too?
./sync

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
21 December, 12:41
G_d is known to do that alot. Still wonder about Abraham and David.