Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 06:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
22 December, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Been there, done that. Was held in a certain situation; had to be there or family killed. Had to wait for the opportunity to get out, after making sure family would be safe. Never caved; just planned. It can be done. Will the judge make a plan? We shall see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😯 Wow... Glad you and your family are safe, Silver Cat. That sounds horrific. Glad all is well now. God bless!!!
12:51 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:14
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you, and God Bless you, Sam! Even though it was horrible, I am actually glad it all happened the way it did. I had wandered away from God for a while, and the whole crazy situation brought me back to God, and so, no regrets, except one: I was horrified that anything I had done would put my family in harm's way. Even so, when I was able to, I enlisted family members' assistance in getting out. Once they knew the situation, they were able to ask others for assistance as well; strength in numbers. Lesson learned: where there is a will, there is a way, always with God!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 01:27
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
You should write a book about all that! That is really something. Wow.😯