Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
23 December, 12:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At what point CAN we get excited about SOMETHING? We've been in purgatory for a LONG time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
23 December, 03:32
Even if it gets to SCOTUS, what are the chances it will be ruled on correctly? I say zero to none. Every single court has to be shown its compromised. The Military is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 December, 01:43
I think alot of them have been blackmailed...but then I think...what did they do to get blackmailed..or was it just family threatened to make them toe the line...something to consider. Thanks for your thoughts on this

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 01:26
Blackmail and coercion comes in all forms. Would I play ball to protect my child?
Yes
No
This must end forever.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 12:25
Hi there VK, Nana been Mia today, been busy.
I feel sure there is a knife to the throats of his family.
I hope I am wrong and he is strong but most are not.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 December, 11:47
We do hear constantly that the whitehats are in control and it
is just a movie, but aren't they willing to protect families in these cases?? previous cases the last several years where good guys
do right and loved ones die is real---isn't it?

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 December, 11:02
VK you are right,
"God Wins" either way.
The military is following God's Plan.

America First @Realdeal
22 December, 10:35
like you said his life his familys will be murderd so he most likely wont help can you blame him real questions are were is the military 🥱

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 December, 10:12
🤞🤞🤞

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 December, 09:44
So????

why are they not more afraid of WE the People?

What we going to do frenz?

this cannot keep going....

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
22 December, 09:51
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Sheriff Lamb is involved in a case against them, his son and grand-daughter are dead his daughter-in-law in critical condition. Another RA survivir who has provided affidavits son died (another automobile accident) same day she signed affidavit.

you talk people die. you dont do what they say people die- your fault. not you people you love.

it takes tremendous courage and still people die.

you dont rat out the mafia without consequences same here only worse.

doesnt mean some of us wouldnt but thats what we are up against.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 December, 09:28
Police=policy, forcing policy as law.
Police officer coming forward about crimes.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 December, 09:22
Good Evening, VK
Hope you’ve had a great day.

Tomorrow is Fryday, December 23 — I don’t know if it will prove to be Freedom Day, but, it will get us one day closer, and given that it’s (-6) outside with a wind chill of (-28), some heat would be appreciated (Thank you, God for a warm house, a job, and so many other blessings).

Trying to be optimistic. :)

TS = 6:47 PM.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
22 December, 09:22
Rubber hits the road the next 30 days we will see which way we are headed. The 1.7 trillion is the nail in the coffin for the United States economy the digital age is almost here.God Bless

Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 December, 04:01
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
planned failed republic is treason

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 December, 09:16
Been there, done that. Was held in a certain situation; had to be there or family killed. Had to wait for the opportunity to get out, after making sure family would be safe. Never caved; just planned. It can be done. Will the judge make a plan? We shall see.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 12:51
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😯 Wow... Glad you and your family are safe, Silver Cat. That sounds horrific. Glad all is well now. God bless!!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 12:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
PS: I think the governor of GA was probably blackmailed too -- after they killed his daughter's boyfriend. Felt like that was a "warning" to him. Oh how I wish God would bring them all down Himself instead of just using the good guys. And maybe He will. But either way, He definitely has a plan. (Had just a few minutes ago posted about how the Texas governor might be blackmailed. Posted before seeing VK's about blackmail. I think a lot of us are wondering about this lately. That would be the only reason, it seems, for some to do only what the DS wants. Prayers for all the good people caught in a DS trap. And praying for justice to show up soon for everyone. So sick of of them all.😠

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 December, 09:11
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 December, 09:07
“The only way is the military.” - Q

This is not going to be resolved in the courts. Gut punch incoming (just my view).

The only way is the military.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 December, 09:01
hopes being up for anything is a pointless endeavor at this point. roll with punches or not. this is the point of the movie i feel pretty much useless. manafest? that still feels like hippie voodoo witchcraft mumbo jumbo, to me. we been eyeing the prize how long now? it will get better or it wont. manifestation feels like kicking crumbs to us to actually feel like we have anything to do wirh outcome, or has Q actually not already won? quite the paradox

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 December, 08:50
Also made me think of drop 8 and Huma-
She was backed against a wall by blackmail.
-HUMA
Husband in jail.
HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
What would you do? Kiss your child goodbye and leave without a mother or father for Clinton?

22 December, 08:49
Here is Kirk, license through the State of Idaho to teach, he is teaching LAW, also a notary republic and licensed through media, and an Ex marine.
Loaded with goodies.
No evidence of viruses.

Free LAW course and library.
https://kirkslawcorner.com...

E-clause, Doing lawful audits for the first time with Kirk from kirks law corner. A key word is Emolument, everyone of government is to have an emolument for their positions. Chris of Eclause was been doing audits, loss prevention for a long time, decades of learning corruption.

Emoluments Violations under Brady
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://rumble.com/v21idvw...

22 December, 08:41
Police officer learning of the crimes they are involved in, the system of human trafficking, treason, crimes against humanity.
being forced to turn on themselves...
Courts, fake judges, court staff, the DOJ, BAR members all part of human trafficking, for profit.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Rose Parke @rose4546
22 December, 08:33
i have to go with manifesting the truth will come out and God wins. more people are waking up. what we are living through is the tear in the fabric of a corrupt system enslaving the general public for centuries

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
22 December, 08:30
You would think at this point some red state would rise up..

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 December, 07:51
same thought even though its so obvious

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 December, 07:45
No truth or fact shall be heard in court
Why?
Court of the dead.
Hearsay.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 December, 07:44
t/s 18:47 > 911 >< 119 > 11:11
6:47 > 6:11 > 8 > ♾
💧’s 1847 & 647
2 pics 👇

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 December, 07:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😎 my t/s is 1:44 NZ

Awake Now @Awakenow
22 December, 07:42
Sad… deflating when we are trying so hard to keep vibes positive.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 December, 07:41
17 or 18

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 December, 07:26
Which makes me wonder, how do people like Kari Lake fight on? Wouldn't her life or her family's life be threatened too? How did Elon Musk get control of Twitter if the gov't had so much control over it? Some things just don't add up. It is pointless to try and figure out what will happen next.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 December, 12:24
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Thank you for speaking of seeing the holes and things that
don't add up, seeing more concerned patriots willing now
to question the "Plan" --which is good and not good

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 December, 07:18