Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 06:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Been there, done that. Was held in a certain situation; had to be there or family killed. Had to wait for the opportunity to get out, after making sure family would be safe. Never caved; just planned. It can be done. Will the judge make a plan? We shall see.
09:16 PM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 12:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
PS: I think the governor of GA was probably blackmailed too -- after they killed his daughter's boyfriend. Felt like that was a "warning" to him. Oh how I wish God would bring them all down Himself instead of just using the good guys. And maybe He will. But either way, He definitely has a plan. (Had just a few minutes ago posted about how the Texas governor might be blackmailed. Posted before seeing VK's about blackmail. I think a lot of us are wondering about this lately. That would be the only reason, it seems, for some to do only what the DS wants. Prayers for all the good people caught in a DS trap. And praying for justice to show up soon for everyone. So sick of of them all.😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:08
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, TX gov was blackmailed and threatened. He is in a wheelchair due to an "accident" while he was out running. BS; he was purposefully injured and threatened. He is of the Payseur bloodline, as well; trapped into it all by birth. We can pray that he, and anyone who is in a similar position, will turn to God in their hearts, and can get out, and that their families be OK, too. Ultimately it is up to God. Maybe TX gov did make a plan, maybe others have too. When you ask God for the best plan, He provides!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 12:51
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😯 Wow... Glad you and your family are safe, Silver Cat. That sounds horrific. Glad all is well now. God bless!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:14
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you, and God Bless you, Sam! Even though it was horrible, I am actually glad it all happened the way it did. I had wandered away from God for a while, and the whole crazy situation brought me back to God, and so, no regrets, except one: I was horrified that anything I had done would put my family in harm's way. Even so, when I was able to, I enlisted family members' assistance in getting out. Once they knew the situation, they were able to ask others for assistance as well; strength in numbers. Lesson learned: where there is a will, there is a way, always with God!