COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 December, 07:26
SQF

SG Is Michael Hollingsworth. Phil and him are definitely best buds. They are both infiltrators. Both are fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
22 December, 08:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
How interesting as I felt SG and Phil are the same. Not sure. But interesting. I don't follow either of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joseph George @LittleJoe58
22 December, 02:00
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
His first name is Keith I know him personally...

22 December, 02:07
In response Joseph George to his Publication
Interesting. Keith Hollingsworth?

22 December, 02:12
No he is not an FBI agent. last name is incorrect.

22 December, 02:18
Thank You.

22 December, 02:23
👍Believe me he's not what everybody thinks..

22 December, 02:32
No worries on more info. I don't listen or watch pod cast or shows any longer for weeks now. Many have run their course. I am a professional researcher and find the news unlocks the map. SGanon and Phil make money. I have no use for people calling themselves patriots. They are not True Patriots. Be Safe!! 🤜❤️🤛

Only people mentioned by LittleJoe58 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joseph George, click on at the bottom under it