COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SQF

SG Is Michael Hollingsworth. Phil and him are definitely best buds. They are both infiltrators. Both are fake
07:26 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
22 December, 11:54
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Emoluments Violations under Brady - YouTube

Why "Brady", and what does it have to do with "Liberty Interest", and or "Policy" of all things? Good questions to have in your mind as you watch this presen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 December, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 December, 11:53

22 December, 11:51

22 December, 11:50
SG says anyone that says human viruses are not real are idiots.
Kinda of odd.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 December, 08:16
Never really noticed the Phil guy until yesterday on TS. Thought it was funny that he apparently has thousands of followers. Maybe people are new follow him. I don't know. The one thing I've learned from all this is, many with an alternative agenda go over the top with props to try and appeal (Window dressing). Phil for instance places a Mr Pool pic in the background, in addition to a stock photo of Trump from RNC (with fake signature on it), back the blue flag, wears a shirt with cross on it, cross necklace-all of this to appeal to a wider audience.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
22 December, 08:03
How interesting as I felt SG and Phil are the same. Not sure. But interesting. I don't follow either of them.

Joseph George @LittleJoe58
22 December, 02:00
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
His first name is Keith I know him personally...