COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 December, 07:26
SQF

SG Is Michael Hollingsworth. Phil and him are definitely best buds. They are both infiltrators. Both are fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
22 December, 08:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
How interesting as I felt SG and Phil are the same. Not sure. But interesting. I don't follow either of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joseph George @LittleJoe58
22 December, 02:00
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
His first name is Keith I know him personally...

22 December, 02:07
In response Joseph George to his Publication
Interesting. Keith Hollingsworth?

22 December, 02:12
No he is not an FBI agent. last name is incorrect.

Only people mentioned by PATRIOT_ON_FIRE in this post can reply
22 December, 02:23
👍Believe me he's not what everybody thinks..

22 December, 02:32
In response Joseph George to his Publication
No worries on more info. I don't listen or watch pod cast or shows any longer for weeks now. Many have run their course. I am a professional researcher and find the news unlocks the map. SGanon and Phil make money. I have no use for people calling themselves patriots. They are not True Patriots. Be Safe!! 🤜❤️🤛