Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Based on what we have seen over the last few years, "liberals"...
- Do not believe in equal rights for all
- Do not believe in free speech for all
- Do not believe in blind justice for all

This makes them a danger to everyone, as pretty much any infringement against those they dislike can be rationalised. It's not hard to see how Nazi-type atrocities are set up via such "othering". Those that disagree with them are treated as morally and intellectually deficient.

They see themselves as the modern aristocracy, with no question of any possibility they might ever be in the wrong and need to humble themselves. I don't hate them for being who they are, but I am unlikely to ever respect them again. A long road to rehabilitation as people to be trusted with responsibility.
07:52 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
23 December, 01:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
well said Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 December, 09:49
They've stolen every Energy imaginable.
Most importantly, the Energy of Creation.

There's certainly nothing "Liberal" about those whom have claimed the title!!

#Reboot

😎👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 December, 02:31
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
break anything down and it comes to energy. yes, they knew this and stole it. had us snookered before we could figure it out

Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 December, 04:37
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
stealing creation without repercussions?

some one special to some @godrus
22 December, 09:42
Yes- "Rules for Thee but Not For Me!"
and their moral compass is so skewed.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
22 December, 09:28
🎯

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
22 December, 08:48
nor do so called republicans

J.J. Jameson @jjj
22 December, 08:10
Either your definition of liberal doesn't match mine, or your definitions of equal rights, free speech, and blind justice doesn't match mine, because that statement makes no sense to me.

As for the othering, that's exactly what we can observe on this site, so I'd be careful in taking the moral high ground here. If you've read things like "sheep", "zombies" or "NPCs" here, that's exactly what this means, and pretending only "liberals" do it is simply wrong, if not maliciously wrong.

People on the right love to take the moral high ground and then complain about others taking the moral high ground.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 December, 08:19
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
There actually is a moral low ground.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 December, 01:24
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Actions Speak louder than words
Don't we Look At the deeds?
Do the deeds Dictate The Morals?
Or Do The morals Dictate the Deeds?
Where Does One Draw Their Lines?

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
22 December, 08:04
When the "I-tolj-ya-so" moment finally enters their sphere, that's when, and only then, will they realize they've been wrong along.

But, it won't be without a fight... that's when the battle of their own mind begins - 4-6% lost forever.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
22 December, 07:55
Absolutely. Well said Sir.