Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
My gut is telling me that the following maybe the Movie script next:

1) Following the extradition of SBF and guilty pleas of Caroline Ellison and Gary Wong, Preesident Zelensky may be arrested whilst on US soil, for his part in the laundering of kickbacks to Biden and other politicians through FTX!

2) See #1278

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3c7fe2 No.1203057 ๐Ÿ“
Apr 26 2018 20:48:19 (EST)
Re_read.
Precursor.
They are buying time.
National crisis.
Some [top eyes on 1st] are calling for immediate arrests.
Cooperating.
Still have access.
Controlled.
Kept at top.
Chair+
NAT SEC issue.
POTUS.
Reveal gmail draft comms.
Who had access?
Legal case(s) building.
You have a voice.
Be heard.
Patience isnโ€™t always easy.
But vital to get right.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 22nd.
05:48 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 December, 06:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I watched 17 seconds of the live feed last night. The potato got to me, I couldn't take it. I really, really, really hope you're right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 December, 06:55
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If Zelensky was arrested on US Soil by the US, it would shake up the world, but let's look at this another way; "What if Zelensky is arrested on US Soil by Russia for international war crimes?"

I would think that Zelensky has some Trotskyist protections here in the US, but that protection is no longer there if Zelensky is directly connected to attempted genocide (one of the issues Russia has stated that Zelensky is party to). Would Zelensky rat out the Bidens and others to protect his own as... butt?

I think so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
22 December, 05:52
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ