Nada ... @Nada
Wife and I called a truce to politics talk when we nearly got divorced last year. For months, we’ve done great.

Tonight she was talking about what a great day it was with Zelenskyy’s visit and the omnibus bill.

I just chuckled a bit and said, “I’m glad you enjoyed your day.”

I will embrace her with open arms when she gets the redpill suppository…she’ll be a mess…trust me.

This is why we’re so important.
09:53 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 December, 07:08
In response Nada ... to his Publication
I am glad you found a way. It is so good to let love win. Sometimes I think that In the end it doesn't really matter. Whether we wait patiently or fight our way through it. Whatever keeps your sanity intact. We are all stuck in this confusing matrix. I try to keep an open mind, but I have to trust my gut instinct and intuition. When I see Zelensky, I see an actor on a stage. In fact all of these so called leaders are actors on a stage. They do what the director tells them. The ones who believe all the BS are in a bubble. I guess they are happy there. I wonder if this awakening has been going on for as long as time. I wonder if the ones who see the matrix graduate and move on. Maybe that is the big lesson of why we are here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
22 December, 06:22
Goodluck my brother. Don't ever give up on her. She is very well worth the effort. The floodgates are about to open very soon a big pivot. hold her when she begins to hang on to you tightly. And try to not be condescending in your response. like I TOLD YOI SO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
22 December, 05:49
If my partner was talking behind my back like that, I would wish I'd gotten divorced when the option was on the table.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
22 December, 04:54
My personal thought is the first courts they need to get up and running after cleaning out the corrupt, and retraining, are the divorce courts. I believe this has made it clear to many, that life is too short to be miserable with someone you have nothing in common with. Them refusing to listen now and give any respect, when the stakes were so high, was just proof positive they would never change. This was a long time for reflection on what one wants from life. Many stayed together because of money, the economics of splitting everything up and losing most of what they had worked for. It no longer matters. Freedom also means to be free from those who never had your back. Family is everything includes rearranging who is in that family.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
22 December, 04:54
My personal thought is the first courts they need to get up and running after cleaning out the corrupt, and retraining, are the divorce courts. I believe this has made it clear to many, that life is too short to be miserable with someone you have nothing in common with. Them refusing to listen now and give any respect, when the stakes were so high, was just proof positive they would never change. This was a long time for reflection on what one wants from life. Many stayed together because of money, the economics of splitting everything up and losing most of what they had worked for. It no longer matters. Freedom also means to be free from those who never had your back. Family is everything includes rearranging who is in that family.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 December, 04:30
At times you lose hope

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 December, 03:48
OMG.. Your patience is inspiring to me.

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 December, 10:35
I FEEL YOUR PAIN MY GIRLFRIEND WAS A DEM WHEN I MET HER A LITTLE OVER 3 YRS AGO I HAVE TO TAKE BABY STEPS WITH HER. ITS SLOWLY WORKING SHE VOTED FOR DESANTIS BUT I HESITATE TO TELL HER ABOUT HIS HISTORY. PATIENCE AND LOVE IS MY RULE

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 December, 10:33
So many of us can relate. I think that there are a ton of marriages that are not going to survive these times.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 December, 10:33
I’ve Been Through It Since The Beginning With My Husband, He Took The Jabs! I Can’t Get Through To Him. I’m The Nut Tho, He Says! Now I Wait And Pray He Wakes! Very Frustrating!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
22 December, 04:28
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I can’t imagine how you feel. My husband and I lost all family over this movement. We only have each other. I don’t think I could survive without him. Depression sets in with all of this BS. Running helps me cope.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
21 December, 10:27
I have stopped talking about anything with my wife myself. She stuck with me when I had growing up to do. I’ll be here when she wakes up. I don’t even want to hear I’m sorry or you were right. I just want to be listened to and trusted once she realizes she should have listened. Best of luck to you.

Nada ... @Nada
21 December, 10:30
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
100%…not about I told you so’s at this point ❤️✌️

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
21 December, 10:26
Hey, I feel you. My battle is with my adult children who have been indoctrinated by the Universalities. My heart is broken.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 December, 10:20
Awesome.... I cannot imagine how hard it must have been. After the fact, when you are in a marriage... there's nothing two people can do other than work so hard to keep it all together... or walk away. Glad you both care enough to stay. You shall overcome... because she will know you were speaking truth for the best interest of your family and the world🙏💗

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 December, 10:14
I had an intense argument with my wife the other night over Musk's Twitter stuff. It's challenging to stay loved and giving love when two people are not on the same track. I'm trying to do better each day. Thanks for posting this. It made me feel I'm not alone with this struggle.

God bless you.

Nada ... @Nada
21 December, 10:22
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Glad it helped brother…taking the high road will help for now, keep the peace…they’ll need us when they have a harsh awakening, and will love us a million times more when we are kind when they wake up.

Family is everything