Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with “long covid.” Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life 🙄 She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mitch @Diane11
21 December, 07:22
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
And also called Veklury® (remdesivir) they never stop i would never take it and informed as many people as possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Thank you for providing the alternate name. I couldn’t remember what she said, but this was it! Definitey need to alert all loved ones. Unfortunately not all of them will listen 😢
07:39 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Diane Mitch to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Diane Mitch @Diane11
21 December, 07:55
i will keep your Mom in my prayers and will cintinue to pray our family, friends and acquaintances listen.

Diane Mitch @Diane11
21 December, 07:53
your welcome. I agree not all will l8sten but keeping them informed may help many. ♡

Diane Mitch @Diane11
your welcome. I agree not all will l8sten but keeping them informed may help many. ♡

Diane Mitch @Diane11