Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with โ€œlong covid.โ€ Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life ๐Ÿ™„ She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
don't do it - I was in the hospital with covid pneumonia for 6 days - I was blessed to have an angel for a nurse - she was from Ukraine and we bonded - I told her I was not vaxxed - she said she not either- I had to go 2 whole days without a fever before they would release me- she told me to continue with my spirometer...the 2nd evening she came to take my temp - it was 99.8 she said to me use the spirometer a few times and I will take it again - I did and temp was 99.5 was released next day - she said that that simple machine is not being used enough in the hospitals - she also share with me that 2 other people were on the same floor and were ventilated - both had been vaxxed and booted I am 68 years old and I left. I did refuse remdesivir -at the beginning. We all have angels surrounding us - but we need to speak up. I also shared with her that I thought it was our government and not Russia causing problems in UK. she is my forever angel.
06:45 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Celery Juicer @Emme
21 December, 07:58
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Im grateful you made it out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 December, 08:05
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Thank you so much - I had reservations about going to the hospital - but I was sooooo sick..I was blessed to have an angel for a nurse and I knew what I would not agree to- blessed

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 07:19
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
There are so many great people that work in the medical field. I have personally had a doctor at a urgent care facility tell me โ€œI donโ€™t blame youโ€ when I refused a covid test. That is exactly why I say any doctor still promoting this BS is apart of the tyrany. They know better, but their paycheck is worth more to them than the lives they are suppose to be saving.

21 December, 07:40
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
exactly - but we have to speak up