Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with โ€œlong covid.โ€ Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life ๐Ÿ™„ She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 December, 06:45
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
don't do it - I was in the hospital with covid pneumonia for 6 days - I was blessed to have an angel for a nurse - she was from Ukraine and we bonded - I told her I was not vaxxed - she said she not either- I had to go 2 whole days without a fever before they would release me- she told me to continue with my spirometer...the 2nd evening she came to take my temp - it was 99.8 she said to me use the spirometer a few times and I will take it again - I did and temp was 99.5 was released next day - she said that that simple machine is not being used enough in the hospitals - she also share with me that 2 other people were on the same floor and were ventilated - both had been vaxxed and booted I am 68 years old and I left. I did refuse remdesivir -at the beginning. We all have angels surrounding us - but we need to speak up. I also shared with her that I thought it was our government and not Russia causing problems in UK. she is my forever angel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Emme in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 December, 08:05
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Thank you so much - I had reservations about going to the hospital - but I was sooooo sick..I was blessed to have an angel for a nurse and I knew what I would not agree to- blessed