Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with β€œlong covid.” Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life πŸ™„ She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
What did your mother say when you told her about Remdesevir and the harm it will do?
06:29 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 06:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
She very non-reassuringly told us she would look into it, but how much she loves and trusts her doctor. She is definitely brain washed and loves the attention she gets from her doctor. Sad situation πŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 December, 06:48
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I forgot about situations like that. I’ve heard from many people they just absolutely love their doctor. praying for her πŸ™β€οΈ