Kal_El @Kal_El
You're complacency, and lack of courage is why this fake production keeps rolling and repeating ad nauseum.

You are all still waiting for a "Savior" and its making you weak.

When Christmas passes and you're still left out in the cold, begging for the Justice we deserve, I really hope you understand, this battle wont be won until you get the hell off the anonymous hopium, and start policing your weapons of war.

You are not gonna get what you want until you wake the fuck up and take it with your own 2 hands.
05:56 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kal_El in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 December, 08:33
In response Kal_El to his Publication
We are the ones we've been waiting for!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 08:34
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I really hope everyone figures that out pretty soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 December, 06:21
Agreed. Empty their banks of all ur funds. Buy nothing but necessities.
Stop supporting their systems of control. Do not fill the streets. Stay safe.

Kal_El @Kal_El
21 December, 06:25
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Weve been doing that.

Its only left a scratch.

I am foreseeing actual American Patriot Brute force coming to manifest very soon.

I really hope we are ready, and arent all talk

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 December, 06:18
Feel free to led the way...we need strong men to kick it off. Maybe then MI will respond...but it will not be in our favor. If Trump/Q wants us to get involved then we need to hear it and go through chain of command. Going Rogue is not helping the situation. imo

Kal_El @Kal_El
21 December, 06:23
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Im not saying to go "Rogue"

What Im saying is that we need to start a contingency plan RAPIDLY.

We have reached a point where everyone here needs to start having real difficult conversations about what we might need to do very soon.

Im gauging the Anons resolve and readiness.

Are we ready?