TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
OK......My Husband of 35 years who has believed NONE of what I have tried to tell him for 2 years.....told me the Holy Spirit said to him today and a few days ago.......IT'S COMING and IT'S GOOD. That's all he heard.

We all know what that is
I hope....NESARA/GESARA.
03:45 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 December, 05:21
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
The Salvation of Souls from Evil is what is truly good (anything less is NOT GOOD)... Even if all the world were lost and everyone perished, but in the course of this MANY, many were saved from Damnation... do you know what that would be considered? one word... GOOD 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 December, 06:03
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
The slave system we have been living in was not God's true intention for us. When we are not so primarily preoccupied with acquiring enough money to live a life considered normal for our surroundings and existence, I believe we will then more likely turn our focus more outward towards others and less inward. It always was and still is a good thing to pray for all to cross over from death to life and come to know the Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 December, 04:01
that brought a big grin to my face God is good all the time

21 December, 05:24
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yes He IS.....all the time.
Merry Christmas to you🌲

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 December, 04:00
NESARA would be nice, but I'd rather have the truth than all the gold in the world.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 December, 05:05
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
NESARA/GESARA will reveal the truth.