Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 12:50
My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with “long covid.” Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life 🙄 She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Oh my gosh.
Look, I was very sick almost this time last year.
I thought I was going to die. I never got tested because I knew the tests were bogus.
The only thing that helped my lungs was putting colloidal silver in an essential oil diffuser and breathing with it on my nightstand. I take Dr Z's detox and a pill called Viracid restored my energy. I truly feel whatever I had did involve venom, from what I have no clue. My gut tells me water. My hair fell out in clumps which is a side effect of venom poisoning. I will pray for her.
01:30 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
21 December, 01:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I will have to tell her to try out these remedies! Thank you so much for the prayer ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396