Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 December, 11:51
Patriots,

Is there anyone here on AU that runs an org to help homeless vets?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
19 December, 06:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
One of the humanitarian projects I am working is specifically for Veterans and getting them into homes that are on land in various states and building communities for them that has onsite help and therapy and everything they need to thrive. Hoping they can go fishing together and live a life that is stress free and that they can enjoy and function in. Just waiting for the RV to happen and to move forward on securing the land. We must take care of our Veterans and it breaks my heart that so many are homeless and suffering. We must do all we can for them . ❤️
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
19 December, 06:38
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Part of a bigger problem is the VA (non) health care system. Those people are a joke and don't give one fuck about Veterans, which is probably why there are so many homeless and suffering. I'm not homeless (I live in the truck I drive) but my pain is through the roof.
They don't care. Fuck the VA.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
The VA in Little Rock,AR... killed my brother in law, James Madison Loetscher 2ND , April 1st 2021
01:21 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 December, 07:17
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Sorry to hear this. We're all finding out the hard way