Only people mentioned by Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
02 April, 02:03
In response Black Sheep to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
22 February, 10:33
Been following this company for a long time and was alarmed when they cornered the soybean market. Also check out their role in central Africa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shay shay @babyshay74
09 February, 01:50
luke skywatcher is a never Trumper and a false prohphit.. he tells lies and misinfo..pass it on

wht 2.0 @wht
09 February, 12:24

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 February, 01:32
Great chart! And you might like to hear RFK Jr. interviewing Vandana Shiva about all of this too:

https://childrenshealthdef...

Mandy Collins @SCcajungirl
09 February, 12:49
FANTASTIC CHART!!!

Olivia Dunham @OliviaMemeThief
08 February, 09:22
This is an excellent one to share. Thank you.

Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
09 February, 06:30
In response Olivia Dunham to her Publication
You're welcome. Great username btw, I loved Fringe.

Mac 691 @Mac691
08 February, 09:22
🤬NEVER AGAIN MONSANTO🤬🤬🤬🤬

09 February, 06:28
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
I believe they were bought out by Bayer so they're even bigger and more powerful now. So much for Government's looking out for and after the welfare of their citizens!

I do take comfort in the growing number of lawsuits that are filed against them.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
07 February, 04:36
This is why I grow my own food

Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
07 February, 02:11
Folic Acid is man made vitamin b and in food and prenatal supplements but for most women they dont properly convert vitamin b causing infertility, birth defects, mental disorders and a toxic burden. Research medical term MTHFR

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
07 February, 12:29
Between Gates and China buying up farmland it is obvious they plan to poison us with diseases like cancer, but not before they vacuum out every last dime with expensive, often useless, treatment.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
07 February, 10:40
here is an additional resource to research 👇

https://bibliotecapleyades...

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
07 February, 10:10
Excellent History lesson on these
monsters..........

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
07 February, 09:53
Bill Gates bought it and not pesticides go into our food. Depopulation!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
07 February, 09:39
Great (but really sad) post. The same happened to the medical field when the petro industry got a hold of meds and doc's education.
It's got to stop.

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
07 February, 08:53
Check out the Food, Inc. Trailer. I can't open the full length video on my device to share it, but you might be able to open it.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
07 February, 09:06
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
This is what the full length film looks like.

07 February, 08:56
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
🙏Thank you I will do

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 08:45
Now Bill Gates owns a huge chunk of Monsanto, has bought up most of the farmland in America & has already released genetically modified mosquitoes. One way or another, we're gonna end up receiving some plague & nono semi conducting particles/DNA changing tracking chips. AKA GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS.

The man is hell bent on Depopulation & TOTAL CONTROL. GENETICALLY MODIFIED MOSQUITOES WERE RELEASED IN FLORIDA. WHY? WHAT COULD GO WRONG WITH THAT EQUATION?😳 HE'S GOTTA BE STOPPED!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
07 February, 07:31
Fortunately, nature has arranged it so that if is not change DNA regularly, it will return to its original shape over time.
This is already scientifically proven. That's why it's all vaccinations and other disgust with the air, food and all of nature.
Nature always wins !

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
07 February, 06:46
In 2011 That's when the commerical crickets started dying and most of the cricket farmers went under. I was one of those, we lost it all. We couldn't keep the crickets from dying. The poison was in the grain we feed the crickets. We didn't have that problem for over 20 years. Round up sprayed on crops kills bugs, just think of what it's doing to us.

07 February, 08:13
In response FarmGalUSA Michelle to her Publication
I'm so sorry you lost everything. I hope that you've been able to rebuild now. I cannot even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for you.🙏

There are so many reports I've read about traces of RoundUp in our foods even in mother's milk. These people are truly evil!

From 2014:
https://articles.mercola.c...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
07 February, 09:36
In response FarmGalUSA Michelle to her Publication
I didn't know crickets were effected, but of course they were. I'm so sorry.
We see a huge bee, bird and bat loss here. It's glyphosphate and the chems in the sky. The bees get aluminum on them and take it to the hive. The hive's immune system is compromised and they get mites.
The birds and bats can't navigate with sonar through the WIFI and EMF frequencies.
It's got to stop.