Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
07 February, 06:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
In 2011 That's when the commerical crickets started dying and most of the cricket farmers went under. I was one of those, we lost it all. We couldn't keep the crickets from dying. The poison was in the grain we feed the crickets. We didn't have that problem for over 20 years. Round up sprayed on crops kills bugs, just think of what it's doing to us.
06:46 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FarmGirlUSA in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
07 February, 09:36
In response FarmGalUSA Michelle to her Publication
I didn't know crickets were effected, but of course they were. I'm so sorry.
We see a huge bee, bird and bat loss here. It's glyphosphate and the chems in the sky. The bees get aluminum on them and take it to the hive. The hive's immune system is compromised and they get mites.
The birds and bats can't navigate with sonar through the WIFI and EMF frequencies.
It's got to stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
07 February, 08:13
In response FarmGalUSA Michelle to her Publication
I'm so sorry you lost everything. I hope that you've been able to rebuild now. I cannot even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for you.🙏

There are so many reports I've read about traces of RoundUp in our foods even in mother's milk. These people are truly evil!

From 2014:
https://articles.mercola.c...