Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
21 December, 06:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"The final decision to relocate the Annual Meeting was taken in November when Schwab arrived back in New York with the first Concorde plane to land again at Kennedy Airport after 9/11. New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani welcomed him at JFK and brought him to Ground Zero. Smoke still rose from the rubble and debris. Giuliani then received Schwab as his last official visitor in the Mayor’s mansion before handing over his office to successor Michael Bloomberg, who in turn received Schwab as his first official visitor. During a luncheon at the New York Stock Exchange, Schwab announced the decision to relocate the Annual Meeting to thunderous applause from the city’s leaders."

https://widgets.weforum.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 December, 12:05
The guilty wooden hide all the evidence and have it shipped off to China to be recycled. biggest crime scene in our history and it was all removed, I watched truck after truck after truck hauling the debris off as I drove through New York the week after 9/11.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
21 December, 11:18
I can`t help it, everytime I see a Bush I clench my fists.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
21 December, 11:08
charlieroseinterviewsklausschwab=377
Timestamp - 2:37 = 12 (3)
Video - 1.22 = 5
Q377
Timestamp - 17:44:41 = 8+8+5=21 (3)
Date 12/19/2017 = 12+19+217=248 - 2+4+8=14 (5)

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 December, 11:08
Hope they both died grim deaths.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 December, 10:53
i refuse to watch that VK . nope .😂

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 December, 10:22
The sadistic and satanic evil of these souless
" people" is incomprehensible to those of us who are soul- filled, light beings. The perversion of these entities is so profound and utterly evil, they have no idea of God's wrath that awaits them. What a wasted life of imaginary " power" they believe they have.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 December, 10:22
Public hangings

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 December, 10:04
Time to publicly take them down!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 December, 09:46
You dont just lose a couple trillion, twice

Ange Love @LoveM
21 December, 09:41
That is what evil and deception sounds like🔥🔥🔥never forget!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
21 December, 09:38
I am yelling YOU at the screen. Can't stand to hear that voice. But here we are. I am grateful that I am here with all of you. ❤️☃️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 December, 09:36
so through my research, i believe the military took charge baxk in 2015. President Trumps entire time in and out of office has been a military sting. Its a reverse dragnet to sccop off all the trash. CEO'$ were taken out first. George Floyd was a military operation all of it. You can tell who has been paying attention!!
GOD ALREADY WON!
WWG1WGA 👻 DDK

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 December, 11:05
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I had that thought when the military walked away from him at his ignauration and he said he was giving the country back to the people

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 December, 09:28
Hisssss.......💥

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 December, 09:24
Video about 9.11
Timestamp = 2:37
Q237 includes, “Biggest cover up in our history.”

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
21 December, 09:24
Dirty, Stinkin' LIARS!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 December, 08:24
We will never forget and never forgive Evil.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 December, 08:13
I agree, we should not shift the blame from the terroristic traitors that were involved in these murders, theft, destruction of property, insurance fraud, formation of unconstitutional oversight and illegit actions against other countries in our name.
Bush, Cheney, Silverstein, CIA (bldg 7) and the whole gang of domestic terrorist that were involved should not go unpunished.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/1...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 December, 06:54
I know the exact point in Lord of the Rings this song is referencing and it is so on point for Klaus Schwab.
https://youtu.be/6jamrudGf...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 December, 05:22
02:37 > 2:1 > 3
video 1:22 > 5 >< 5:5

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 December, 04:33
watched this...meanwhile Milton William Cooper was murdered...the nazzi thugs continued...shwab yer nose never changes...like a max head case..

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
21 December, 04:09
Klaus died about 10 days ago

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 December, 04:35
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
at the age of 999 years old...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 December, 03:29
This makes me cringe, and want to scream, “Yes, let’s not listen to the malicious lies that shift our focus away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty…!”

TS = 2:37 > 12.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Crimes Against Humanity.
Never forget.
1221 take it away!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 December, 05:09
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
9:29 > 911

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 December, 02:58
Well, Evil...
I always thought this was an excerpt from a Bond movie...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 December, 02:53
🔥

Jen ... @Jenfranji
21 December, 02:51
🇦🇺

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 December, 02:49
😠Psychopaths... And so weird to remember when I thought GB was a good guy. A teacher used to say he was trying "to make his daddy proud." Never understood why that teacher didn't like him. LOL. Now, he makes my skin crawl. GS too. Very creepy. Good casting in this "movie."

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts