Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 December, 10:14
How do ya'll feel about air fryers? Great or not....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 December, 10:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I like my air fryer. i probably dont utilize its full potential. we dont have a microwave so its good to reheat things quickly like left over pizza. we make chicken tenders and french fries in it all the time. they dont last i read the average lifespan of airfryers are 8 months. im not sure about the ones that are inclusive with another appliance but if you are purchasing one and are cooking for 2 or more I would get a bigger capacity. the small ones really only make sense for a single person IMO. bi have the flat style now i have had both upright and toater oven style and either is fine. i did air fry a whole chicken and it was amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 December, 10:25
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Oh ty for the info. Is 2.6 considered a decent size? I have been thinking about getting one for a few years, my friends seem to love theirs.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 December, 10:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i think the first one i got was the 5qt when that went out and i had to get another i went with the 8. i feed a family of 4 with that which means a bag of fries and tenders. the 5 qt i would have to make 2 seperate batches.

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it