Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
How do ya'll feel about air fryers? Great or not....
10:14 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
20 December, 11:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I love mine !!!! I use it once or twice a week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
20 December, 10:23
air fryer function on my multipurpose machine is 100% most used function. we use it so much I have considered getting an air fry only device. if I were to purchase another one I would opt for a small oven style instead of the instant pot bowl style. feel free to ask any questions but makes better crispy anything in less time with less energy…win win win

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 December, 10:19
I like my air fryer. i probably dont utilize its full potential. we dont have a microwave so its good to reheat things quickly like left over pizza. we make chicken tenders and french fries in it all the time. they dont last i read the average lifespan of airfryers are 8 months. im not sure about the ones that are inclusive with another appliance but if you are purchasing one and are cooking for 2 or more I would get a bigger capacity. the small ones really only make sense for a single person IMO. bi have the flat style now i have had both upright and toater oven style and either is fine. i did air fry a whole chicken and it was amazing.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 December, 10:25
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Oh ty for the info. Is 2.6 considered a decent size? I have been thinking about getting one for a few years, my friends seem to love theirs.