Brandy Cornett @BrandyCornett
Please say a prayer for my husband tonight. He lost his little sister today to her battle with drug addiction. She was only 35 and leaves behind 2 teenage daughters. Our holiday season will be difficult so your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. Thank you. ❀️
09:34 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by BrandyCornett in this post can reply
Brandy Cornett @BrandyCornett
03 February, 03:01
In response Brandy Cornett to his Publication
Wanted to thank you all for your prayers and kind words. You have no idea how much they meant to us and helped us. I love this community so much! Y’all are the best!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
25 December, 08:56
πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
24 December, 05:16
😞 so sorry to hear that. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Julie Coulson @Julieonthefarm
23 December, 08:39
πŸ™πŸ™

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 December, 07:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF HIS LITTLE SISTER AND WISH THE FAMILY WELL - DURING THIS LOSS OF A BELOVED MOTHER- - DRUGS ARE SO VERY BAD FOR MANY FAMILIES THIS IS SO SAD!!! I AM SORRY

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER IS 36 AND ALSO SLIPPING INTO BAD DRUGS/SHE IS BI POLAR - SHE HAS 5 KIDS RANGING FROM 6 YEARS TO 19 YEARS OLD- THE OLDEST WE ADOPTED AND HE IS STILL WITH US

I AM DOING MY BEST TO HELP HER

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY SHE WILL GIVE US
PERMISSION TO HELP HER AT SOCIAL SECIRUTY FOR FOR DEOX TREATMENT

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY TOO

HER NAME IS VICKI AND SHE IS REALLY SWEET WHEN SHE IS NOT HARMING HERSELF OR SUICIDAL

GOD BLESS

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 December, 07:33
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯πŸ‘βœοΈ

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 December, 08:41
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 December, 08:26
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please watch over this family who just lost a loved one. Please wrap your loving arms around them. Give them love, support, healing, comfort, courage, strength, and whatever else they need to get through this. Show them You are with them, Father. Guarding them and surrounding them with Your love and light. In Jesus' name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
22 December, 08:21
πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœ¨Prayers with much love

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 December, 03:34
God please guard this precious family with YOUR love and power and might in Jesus name. amen.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 December, 12:52
Brandy that is so sad, I have had to battle that demon myself. My heart goes out to the teenage daughters, lets hope they choose the right path through their pain.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
22 December, 12:36
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 12:28
Oh so so sorry, prayers and hugs from Nana and all here as well.

We could solve these damn issues like drugs and others if we can get ppl in charge that actually want to.

Love you, payers for God's comfort for you all.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 December, 12:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ moe mai ra AMENE.

Selah 321 @Selah
21 December, 11:54
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

ang guar @tinydancer
21 December, 11:36
Sorry for your loss. Prayers up for your family!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
21 December, 11:31
πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ’š

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 December, 11:27
πŸ™πŸ»

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 December, 11:26

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
21 December, 11:16
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ So Sorry

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 December, 11:10
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
😭 Sooo sorry .
#prayerteam

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 December, 10:12
Although we cannot bring a lost loved one back let her memory carry on somehow as hope for the hopeless.
Please surround this family with comfort and love.
We pray for the future of the children.
We pray that you will help them to take the time to grieve and heal. Place a glimmer of hope in their hearts and joyful memories.
We pray you will show us how to give others hope also.
Remind us that the disease of addiction can be healed.
Put freedom and victory into their hearts.
Show the children how to receive Your power
and How to stand strong!
Do miracles, Lord.
We pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

LookUp @LookUp
21 December, 10:11
praying and big hugs....

TonyG @TonyG
21 December, 10:05
πŸ™

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
21 December, 10:01
Prayers for you all! May you each feel His Loving Arms around you during this difficult time.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
21 December, 10:00
πŸ™

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 December, 09:59
i feel your pain, may God send you peace that passes understanding. β€οΈπŸ™ God blessπŸ˜₯

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 December, 09:58
so heartbreaking … praying now for your husband, your nieces and your whole family. πŸ™β€οΈ

J J Larr @3JJL
21 December, 09:49
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
21 December, 06:00
yes, certainly prayers. only God can comfort this pain

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 December, 05:49
πŸ™β€πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–β€πŸ™