Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 December, 08:08
The longer this war goes on, the more I realise that the battle that matters is the one inside each of us. Which master to serve? Which wolf to feed? Party hard, or knuckle down? It is so easy to rationalise away things that you know aren't really right.

It doesn't matter who arrives from what other star system or realm to help us, the basic problems seem to always be the same. Until you have self-control, and master your own impulses, you're a danger to yourself and others.

I am not there yet, but I am doing better than I have been. People see and like my work and I get lauded for it, but I'm having exactly the same internal struggle as everyone else. The nature of spiritual warfare takes years to comprehend. Still learning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Dee, click on at the bottom under it