Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The longer this war goes on, the more I realise that the battle that matters is the one inside each of us. Which master to serve? Which wolf to feed? Party hard, or knuckle down? It is so easy to rationalise away things that you know aren't really right.

It doesn't matter who arrives from what other star system or realm to help us, the basic problems seem to always be the same. Until you have self-control, and master your own impulses, you're a danger to yourself and others.

I am not there yet, but I am doing better than I have been. People see and like my work and I get lauded for it, but I'm having exactly the same internal struggle as everyone else. The nature of spiritual warfare takes years to comprehend. Still learning.
08:08 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 December, 09:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Today, 10 years ago my Grandson graduated from boot camp with the intention of fighting the evil in our world. Just 10 months later he died riding his motorcycle and being hit by an unaware, unawake individual ...did that situation awaken the driver?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ ...don't know but sure they have had many polarity moments. Rationalize these 'thoughts' away? From much inward πŸ’“caring and Jesus' lightbody visitation NOW i KNOW ...Light and dark polarity is gone. The contract given by source for the dark to operate in duality has finished in recent 'times'. The contract was not renewed and now it is only light that can be accessed for co-creating. Not creating out of dark matter anymore. Eventually the light energy will consume the dark from the inside out. My Grandson is/was very wise as his last words to moi', a couple of days before his death (he was 19 yrs. young) were "Gma Hold yourself in unconditonal love and others and everything will work for the GOoD." Picture of my Grandson, Tyler. πŸ‘πŸ’“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 December, 04:13
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
πŸ’–βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 December, 07:14
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
πŸ™

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 December, 09:31
Spiritual warfare is a battle that should only be waged after you are fully equipped with the full armor of God. The evil one has powers too. You have to be prepared or you will get slammed around.

I sent up a prayer for you this afternoon. God must be knocking on your heart. β€οΈπŸ•Š

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 December, 09:40
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Also, satan goes after new Christians. He goes after them hard! Especially people that he knows will influence others and be good witnesses for God. He tries every trick in his book to get them back but our God is much more powerful and we are given the faith, strength and tools to fight. Spiritual battles are very real.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
20 December, 08:59
Law of Polarity

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
20 December, 08:59
Law of Polarity

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 December, 08:58
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ’₯β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈTruth!!

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
20 December, 08:24
πŸ’ž

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 December, 08:13
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ’«
We all have to deal with ourselves! Biggest hurdle sometimes!