UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 December, 10:13
Under duress about this one but Trusting Trump and God... Let's see what happens

https://t.me/PatriotVoiceO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 December, 03:22
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
"He deserves the shot", meaning he is a swamp creature being put in the spotlight who has a fate at Gitmo?🙃

I purused for the conservative consensus on McCarthy, I really know nothing myself about him and was curious.

It seems those who know of him think he is establishment scum.

I think it is prudent to remind everyone that future joys, feelings of satisfaction and reprisal will come in our personal lives, through the efforts we make nurturing and cultivating stronger bonds with God, Christ, friends, family, coworkers, neighbors etc.

If the beast systems need to implode, nothing good will be coming from them. Everything happening from within them will lead to disappointments as they self destruct.

We are the generators of the good to come as we live in our highest integrity, truth and visions for a brighter day. We are the ones to build for ourselves what will bring relief, satisfaction and restore our collective sanity in a world of chaos and utter nonsense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 December, 08:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Our children can't afford another day of this insanity. It's unsustainable.

https://www.conservativere...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 December, 02:08
The plan was to get the people to take back their power and reclaim their governments local and national from the despots.

I am surprised more parents & grandparents are not picketing, protesting the schools hosting these sickos, demanding an end to teacher tenure which protects the sickos and why more are not forming class action law suits against the school boards for supporting and even protecting these sickos and the markism/CRT idoctrination submission masking agenda.

Parents still drop them off.

WE are just as much to blame for going along with it.

Nothing will change until we change it.

This waiting for a hero is the problem.

Even the Trump puppet is now making a mockery of those waiting for a hero. He gave them trading cards and they still don't get it. It's been hard not to join in to help the people see what they need to be shown to believe. I suggested his digital cards were coded to implode the beast block chain system to amplify the excuse making.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 December, 03:14
Absolutely it is up to US. Should have been done 20 years ago. Not much time left. The enemy has infiltrated and continues to invade. Only at the preciouce will people find the will to change. Do not be decieved, It doesn't happen without this. Sacrifice is ALWAYS necessary.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I agree. I don't know what the parents sending their children to public schools are waiting for or how they expect their children to not be affected. No one is coming to save them from it.

The psychological damage is difficult to reverse. Not worth subjecting them to it.

My daughter was mostly homeschooled has been out for a while now and only in light of learning some of these agendas am I connecting the dots with changes I saw in her for the few years she did HS.

Homeschool at any cost, I implore you all and no more jabs. Adults that were never vaxxed as kids experience better health later in life. Sue the school boards too.
05:12 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
20 December, 05:37
Homeschooling was the best thing I have ever done
for my children. We had to make adjustments living on
one salary but it was so Worth It!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
20 December, 05:26
💯%!!!!!!!!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 December, 05:17
Agree 💯