Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
20 December, 11:17
😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
21 December, 04:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well that's annoying!
Seems like Truthsocial have blocked me!
Seems a little petty.

Guess I'll have to be satisfied with being back on twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 December, 05:15
In response War Weary to his Publication
twitter blocked me two days ago..my first ever post..a meme ,i said sorry and they unblocked me😆

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 December, 01:07
Are we getting close?

21 December, 02:10
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
😆😆❤️

20 December, 12:08
Guess i have to wait a bit longer brother 😆❤️

War Weary @W4rWeary
21 December, 04:37
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I was using a vpn to get by the wall but unfortunately they seem to have put a stop to that today for some reason.