Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 December, 01:36
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Isn't that PEDO Patton Oswald "directing"👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
20 December, 01:40
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
theyll make fun of themselves so people direct it at us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 December, 10:09
🤮 Patton Oswalt

Night Shift @kekerista
20 December, 08:38

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
20 December, 08:11
I saw him perform at the Ryman in Nashville around 2017, He put on a GREAT shoe very high energy

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
20 December, 08:03
😅😂🤣

1:06

Hrrmmm.....? 🤔

1 second shy...?

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 December, 07:51
Wow! I've always thought he had amazing talent, but he also exposed them all. I love it!

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
20 December, 06:47
👇

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
20 December, 07:13
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
I keep thinking about thus episode.....

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 December, 04:24
this needs to go viral...even on twitter..!!!

20 December, 04:19
@vincentkennedy ummm.. is the public ready?? patton the lizard is pretty bang on...thought he was taken out...

20 December, 03:56
holy crap...!!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
20 December, 02:49

20 December, 04:20
In response Kel Que to her Publication
or knot...

Red Edge @Rededge
20 December, 02:45
mask about to come off ?

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
20 December, 03:37
In response Red Edge to her Publication
COULD YOU IMAGINE JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY FUNDING AZOV ON UKRAINE? 🤔

SENDING DEADLY ARMS TO FIGHT MAN IN COUNTRY, WHICH SPARE HIM FROM BEING KILLED IN 1999?!?

WITHOUT PUTIN DIRECT INTERVENING, KENNEDY WILL BE DEATH NOW...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 December, 01:33
George Harrison - My Sweet lord

https://youtu.be/04v-SdKeE...
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord - YouTube

Official Music Video for George Harrison “My Sweet Lord” In celebration of the 50th anniversary of George Harrison's classic solo album, All Things Must Pass...

20 December, 04:06
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Patton has been rather quiet lately....since I pointed him out on his own twit post..🧐🤓... funny how MI was not removed...were they scared to remove us? 😁

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 December, 04:06
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I think George Harrison said one thing before he passed and that was, he never wanted to be forgotten thank you for posting his most beautiful song.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 December, 01:24
MUST BE TIME TO ROLL OUT THE ALIENS. MURDER HORNETS AND MONKEY POX WAS A BUST

20 December, 04:10
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
lmao...I have no doubt

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 December, 01:20
Thats actually well done

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 December, 11:58
Seen this before…..that Patton actor is a full blown pedo. Him being in it is perplexing to me 🤔

20 December, 04:12
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
makes a lot of sense really... oswalt is MIA

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 December, 11:56
My first concert I ever went to.
Weird Al - Eat It Tour. lol
1986ish. 5thish grade.
Northern Wisconsin State Fair.
For his encore he played ‘Eat It’ on the accordion while one of his ankles was behind his neck and he was hopping on one leg.
Always LOVED comedy.

20 December, 04:13
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I was heavy into the mil those days....so missed it...was prob dealing with Marines lol

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 December, 11:35
“Weird Al” Yankovic! And We All thought he was crazy back then!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
19 December, 11:35
interesting ending with the mask! 😝

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts