Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 December, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Super heart breaking when your child removes you because of different mind thoughts
Especially over Stupid Fauci and Covid!
Believing someone who will never come for Christmas Dinner over your only Mom.
So mind boggling.

All I know to say is,
Good Luck!
I will love you forever.

I had to cut the cord against intentional hurtfulness toward me.
I'm not taking this bad behavior anymore.
My heart dies each time I am treated by abandonment due to
Selfishness.
In my book this is shameful and cruel.
Lessons are difficult
Thank you for listening to my heartache over the loss of my only son.
One day, maybe.
Maybe not
👋🤗💞
10:30 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Patty Malek @patty888
20 December, 08:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Sometimes we are asked to sacrifice for the lessons our children came here to learn in this lifetime. God Bless! You are loved. Hold the space for your child with love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 December, 11:55
im sorry
it hurts.
i have been there many times with one of my kids through the years.
one child has already stabbed her heart.
i dont wish that on any parent.
im sorry.
wish them well
and carry on.
dont let this destroy you

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 December, 11:30
I remember this life os a marathon where each of God's children start and end at different race times. We trust that He will help them finish at their own pace.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 December, 11:23
Praying

#BlessUp

Nikki Mac @OriginalNikkiMac
19 December, 11:22
Wow. I could have written every word of that. I feel for ya.

Steve Michaels @Smics54
19 December, 11:16
Sorry to hear that, family turbulence is hard to deal with, some people never recover from it. You can take comfort in the fact that you are being a parent first, that love is unmistakable.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 December, 11:02
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 ! The truth needs to come asap and wake people up !

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 December, 10:55
🙏💜

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
19 December, 10:50
My daughter did the same to me for not getting the vax & called me a potential murderer as I could get covid, give it to someone else & they die & that was only a small part of her cruel behavior. This phase helps me ‘Unconditional love is not unconditional tolerance.’ I’m so sorry & you will be in my prayers. 🙏❤️

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
23 December, 06:44
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
https://buyivermectinforhu...
sells generic ivermectin under the name Stromectol. It takes about 3 weeks to receive the tablets in the mail after ordering. I’m not a doctor or health care professional. I don’t know if ivermectin will help in your case. This is not medical advice.

Law & Physics @physics171
19 December, 10:47
🙏💜🤗

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 December, 10:46
It is heartbreaking, I know this pain. As the mother you know how to stand for love, forever. With each moment we choose to work on ourselves we get stronger, for all those we love.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 December, 10:40
My only child, my son and I didnt speak for over 12 yrs. I gave him to God, I worked on myself. I overcame addiction to RX n alcohol. God restored the relationship Sept 3rd 2020. My point is never give up, they do return. Prayers for your comfort. Its not easy but its worth it. Hang in there momma.♡

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 December, 10:35
💛Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this!!! God bless you both and your entire family!!! I will say a prayer for you both!!! TY for sharing!!!

One day for sure!!! Just keep giving out the Love and Forgiveness!!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 December, 10:35
i love you♥️♥️🙏🌹