Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 December, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
19 December, 10:30
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Super heart breaking when your child removes you because of different mind thoughts
Especially over Stupid Fauci and Covid!
Believing someone who will never come for Christmas Dinner over your only Mom.
So mind boggling.

All I know to say is,
Good Luck!
I will love you forever.

I had to cut the cord against intentional hurtfulness toward me.
I'm not taking this bad behavior anymore.
My heart dies each time I am treated by abandonment due to
Selfishness.
In my book this is shameful and cruel.
Lessons are difficult
Thank you for listening to my heartache over the loss of my only son.
One day, maybe.
Maybe not
👋🤗💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
My daughter did the same to me for not getting the vax & called me a potential murderer as I could get covid, give it to someone else & they die & that was only a small part of her cruel behavior. This phase helps me ‘Unconditional love is not unconditional tolerance.’ I’m so sorry & you will be in my prayers. 🙏❤️
10:50 PM - Dec 19, 2022
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
23 December, 06:44
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
https://buyivermectinforhu...
sells generic ivermectin under the name Stromectol. It takes about 3 weeks to receive the tablets in the mail after ordering. I’m not a doctor or health care professional. I don’t know if ivermectin will help in your case. This is not medical advice.